Fu Hui Link is an integrated development located at Compassvale Walk in Sengkang, comprising healthcare and community facilities which cater to both the young and old. It is an integrated one-stop hub to serve and benefit the general public.
Fu Hui Link houses a 300-bedded nursing home, Grace Lodge, which provides regular nursing care, palliative care, dementia care and respite care services with residential facilities. The community facilities for the young include:
- Grace Child Development Centre which provides childcare and infant care services.
- Hearty Care Centre which provides before-and after-school care for primary and secondary school students, as well as family education and counselling services.
The community facilities also include:
- Wellness Centre which is equipped with physiotherapy. The centre conducts talks, seminars and courses regularly to promote wellness and harmony of the mind and body.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) clinic which provides general consultation, acupuncture and regular free health screening for the public.
- Golden Care Centre which provides a channel for senior citizens and retirees to be actively involved in volunteerism. This also serves as a learning and activity centre with training courses for the elderly.
- Grace Home Care Service which provides home care and assisted living services for the elderly residing in the vicinity.
Fu Hui Link has a natural, calm and serene landscaping environment providing healthy space that integrates with the building, as well as visual relief for the end-users and nearby residents.